This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!
Today’s cover characteristic: Green covers
5. One Mississippi by Mark Childress
4. Summer’s Crossing (The Iron Fey #3.5) by Julie Kagawa
3. Moonglow (Darkest London #2) by Kristen Callihan
2. Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy #3) by Kerstin Gier, Anthea Bell
And Sugar’s favorite…
1. If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent
This cover is just absolutely gorgous 🙂
Do you have 5 favorite covers with the characteristic “Green covers” on them?
Then leave a link in the Linky please.
1. Hazel Lee
2. Mishma @ As the Page Turns
3. Petra @ Petras Bokblogg
4. Avi @ Leaf Through Books
6. Kye @ Eternity Through Pages
7. Gabi @ Gabic Reads
8. Nemo @ the Moonlight Library
9. Alysia @My Little Pocketbooks
10. Den @ Books Mystify
The upcoming themes:
29th December – Ice
5th January – Horses
12th January – Stars
19th January – Trees
26 January – Ethnic Characters
2nd February – Music
9th February – Storms
16th February – Fruit
23rd February – Rocks/Boulders