This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great!
Today’s cover characteristic: Red Dresses
5. Blood on Silk (Awakened By Blood #1) by Marie Treanor
4. Fateful by Claudia Gray
3. Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
2. Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
And Snark’s favorite…
1. Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum
5. The Radleys: A Novel by Matt Haig
4. Immortal with a Kiss (Emma Andrews #2) by Jacqueline Lepore
3. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
2. Ruby Red (Edelstein Trilogie #1) by Kerstin Gier
And Sugar’s favorite…
Do you have 5 favorite covers with the characteristic “Red Dresses” on them?
Then leave a link in the Linky please.
1. Heather @ BookStacksOnDeck
2. Nitzan @ Drugs Called Books
3. Mandy @ Lace Vintage Book Reviews
4. Petra @ Petras Bokblogg
5. Maddie @ Maddies bokblogg
6. Kim @ Kimberly’s Novel Notes
7. Becky @ Somewhere Between The Pages
8. Aleksandra @ Aleksandra’s Corner
9. Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader
11. Misty @ KindleObsessed
12. Christina @ A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books
13. Gabi @ Gabic Reads
14. Avi @ Leaf Through Books
16. Den @ Books Mystify
The upcoming themes:
20th January – Angel Wings
27th January – Moon