This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when I was wondering which cover to use for my #70 Cover of the Week post (Previous Covers of the Week here and here). I kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So I decided to switch things up a bit!
Each week I will post a characteristic and choose 5 of my favorite cover’s with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so I can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great!
Today’s cover characteristic: Victorian
5. Where Shadows Dance: A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr #6) by C.S. Harris
4. Firelight (Darkest London #1) by Kristen Callihan
3. She Walks In Beauty by Siri Mitchell
2. The Traitor in the Tunnel (The Agency #3) by Y.S. Lee
And my favorite…
1. An Affair with Mr. Kennedy (The Gentlemen of Scotland Yard #1) by Jillian Stone
I don’t know why I love this cover so much! Maybe it is the cover models, or her dress color or maybe the mystery and seduction of the cover!
Do you have 5 favorite covers with the characteristic “Victorian” on them?
Then leave a link in the Linky please.
There seems to be a lot of demand to know the upcoming themes. So here we go:
16th September – Dresses
23rd September – Vampire Fangs