Here is how it will work:
* 21 December – 4th January vote on your Most anticipated book of 2014 and your second most anticipated (because I’m sure some of us can’t choose!) – The top 12 will then be revealed.
* 4th – 11th January the top 12 will randomly be matched to make six 1 vs.1 book-offs of which you will then choose a winner for each 1 vs.1. – The top 6 will then be revealed
* 11th – 18th January the top 6 will then go into 3 1 vs.1 book-offs where you have to vote for your favorite in each 1 vs.1 – The top 3 will then be revealed.
* 18th – 25th January – You will vote for 1 of the top 3 anticipated books to be voted off. – The top 2 will then be revealed.
* 25th – 31st January – Votes on which of the 2 top Most anticipated book of 2014 should win will be cast!
* 1st February – The winner will be revealed!
NOTICE: This can be any book that is released during the 1st of January 2014 – 31st of December 2014.
So let’s start!
Which book are you dying to read in 2014?
A tweet to get more votes would be appreciated 🙂